Monday, July 28, 2014

Beauty Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

I was browsing the cosmetics section of my local drugstore and I happened to see the cutest mascara ever and decided to give it a whirl. I mean look at it, could you say no to those super adorable pandas? Didn't think so. 




The Voluminous Miss Manga mascara features a 360 Flexor Brush. It is spiky and has a tapered shape which works great to catches even the hardest to reach lashes. 


The wand of this mascara is pretty unique, at least in my opinion. It is one of the most flexible wands I have ever worked with, some people will love this features and others not so much. I personally love it, if you tend to wiggle while applying your mascara you will love it too! 



As for the formula it is much different then some of the other mascaras in the voluminous line which tend to be on the wet side. This formula is perfect, its not a super wet formula and its not super dry its creamy and glides on so easily. Its also not super clumpy like most volumizing mascaras. It defiantly gives you the perfect spiky Manga lashes.




My naked lashes, scandalous.


Here are my lashes with just one coat of L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara. It added a impressive amount of volume and length in just one coat! Lets see how it preforms with two coats.


In just two coats my lashes are super long and voluminous! 


My overall impression:

I am super impressed by this mascara and I would give it an A+

Finally a mascara that I don't have to apply coat after coat to achieve results.
The staying power of this mascara is also fantastic. It did not flake or smudge on me all day! 

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black retails for 7.99 and can be purchased anywhere L'Oreal is sold. If you are a budget consious gal L'Oreal offers a fabulous dollar off coupon on their Website!




Is there a new mascara or beauty product that you would like me to review?
Let me know in the comments below!









No comments:

Post a Comment