Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tight Squeeze: How to Get Croakies to Fit Any Frame

Croakies are THE summer accessory! Not only do they keep you from loosing or breaking your sunnies but they can be super cute too! The only downfall is that they don't fit every frame. I figured out the trick to get your favorite Croakies to fit any style from Aviators to Wayfarers. 


Step 1: Grab a small saucepan, fill it with water and bring to a boil. 

Step 2: Dip both ends of the Croakies into the water and hold them in there for about 10-20 seconds. 

Step 3: Dry off the ends.

Step 4: Slowly pull the Croakies on.

Viola!


Perfectly fitting, beach ready Croakies!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, this seriously helped me out a lot considering I've been trying to make mine fit since Christmas! btw I have the same croakies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun, I'm glad I could help :) ! I tried and tried to fit them on and thought there had to be a better way to do this. I love my vv croakies, they are the best!

      Delete