Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh This Old Thing? : Spruce Up an Old Outfit to Save Some Cash

With fall semester quickly approaching I'm trying to make an attempt to save a little more and buy a little less. For a shop-a-holic this is an extremely difficult concept to grasp. To save a few bucks I decided to spruce up a few of my tried and true pieces with new accessories. You would be amazed at how a simple skinny belt can turn an old dress or chino shorts into something special. Some of my favorite places to buy inexpensive accessories are J.Crew Factory, Old Navy and Nordstrom they have such great pieces at such great prices. If statement necklaces are more your speed check out Bauble Bar! If you sign up for their emails you can get 15% off your first purchase and they also offer free shipping on all US orders! Another great savings tool all college students have is a student ID. I have been able to take 15% off my purchases at J.Crew and 10% off at Alex and Ani and Francesca's Boutique!


Here are some of my favorite clutches and belts from high-end to budget conscious.  These accessories can update almost anything in your closet! 




Here are some of my favorite statement necklaces and bracelets from high-end to budget conscious.These accessories are sure to add some sparkle to your old favorites! Added Bonus some of these beautiful bracelets were made right here in New England!





What assessories do you think bring new life to an old favorite? 
Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment